Crimson Flood: How to Plead the Crucifixion of Jesus in Legal Prayer EBOOK
God answers some prayers more than others. Why? Because some prayers contain more faith than others.
In Crimson Flood: How to Plead the Crucifixion of Jesus in Legal Prayer, Jamie teaches how you can present the blood of Jesus to God as your evidence for why you should receive every good thing. Then, she teaches several specific examples of praying through the crucifixion--examples which you can use for yourself as you meditate on and study about the passion of the Christ.
Chapter titles in this book include:
- Introduction: What Is “Legal” Prayer?
- Building Your Faith: To Hell With Redemptive Suffering! (Because Jesus Paid It All)
- How to Plead the Stripes of Jesus for Healing
- How to Plead the Crown of Thorns Over Your Mind
- How To Plead The Suffering Of Jesus Over Your Sorrow
- How To Plead The Suffering Of Jesus Over Broken Relationships
- Delving Deeper Into the Crucifixion
- How to Get Rid Of Your Desire to Sin
- Prayer for Judgment from the Courts of Heaven
- How to Avoid Witchcraft Prayer
- How to Get Your Prayers Answered 100% of the Time
- Appendix: How to Begin Walking In the Manifest Presence of God
This book will wreck you more for Jesus than ever. It will help you magnify Him and receive everything Jesus paid the price for you to receive. Don't miss these vital teachings on the blood of Jesus! Don't wait; download Crimson Flood today!
BONUS content we have included with this product for launch week only:
- Jamie's Behold the Lamb of God MP3 audio teaching through Isaiah 53; and
- PRINTABLE: 25 Building Blocks for Glorious Prayer PDF prayer guide
Crimson Flood is a PDF ebook, printable and instantly downloadable, 8.5"x11" in size and 60 pages in length.
**Yes: If you buy the ebook, it's perfectly okay to keep a copy on your phone, print it off and put it in a notebook, etc. at the same time. As long as you are the only person using it, you can use it in multiple formats or devices at once.**
1 PDF ebook, instantly downloadable and printable, 60 pages in length