Do you want a strong marriage? Whether your marriage is struggling or you just want to protect the good marriage you already have, praying strategically is an essential part of seeing God move in your home. And if your marriage is already in trouble, the prayers you pray can change everything.
In Hope for Your Marriage: Prayer Strategies for Your Darkest Hour, Jamie Rohrbaugh provides you with carefully-crafted sample prayers, prayer lists, and prayer strategies to help you present your marriage before the throne of grace.
She also provides helpful tips to help you re-center your focus on loving Jesus and your spouse well, so you can see the changes you desire.
Chapter titles include:
- Prayer for Hope that Your Marriage Can Change
- Tear Down the Walls and Talk About It!
- Prayer for Healing a Struggling Marriage
- How to Create a Marriage Prayer Train in Your Bible (with 32 Scriptures to add to your prayer train)
- 21 Prayer Points for Sweetness and Healing in Your Marriage
- 30 Things to Pray When Your Spouse Is Struggling
- Prayer for Married People Who Struggle with Sex
- Prayer for a Cheating Husband to Stop Adultery and Come Home
- Wife, Yes: You Can Change Your Husband!
- Husband, Here’s How to Change Your Wife
- Praying Your Spouse Through a Self-Esteem Crisis
- How to Avoid Witchcraft Prayer
This ebook will provide you with the tools you need to pray specific, targeted prayers for your spouse and your marriage. (You can even pray these same prayers for your future spouse before you get married--and Jamie recommends that you do!)
These prayers will take the pressure and stress to find "the right words' off of you, leaving you to soak in Father's love and grace as you pray and let Him move.
This product is a PDF ebook, instantly downloadable, 8.5"x11" in size and 56 pages in length. This book is only available in PDF ebook format at this time.
Download your copy of this powerful ebook today!
1 printable PDF ebook, 56 pages in length, 8.5" x 11" in size
- 1 printable PDF ebook, 56 pages in length, 8.5" x 11" in size
- Size1.91 MB
- Length56 pages