PAPERBACK: Crimson Flood: How to Plead the Crucifixion of Jesus in Legal Prayer
God answers some prayers more than others. Why? Because some prayers contain more faith than others.
In Crimson Flood: How to Plead the Crucifixion of Jesus in Legal Prayer, Jamie teaches how you can present the blood of Jesus to God as your evidence for why you should receive every good thing. Then, she teaches several specific examples of praying through the crucifixion--examples which you can use for yourself as you meditate on and study about the passion of the Christ.
Chapter titles in this book include:
- Introduction: What Is “Legal” Prayer?
- Building Your Faith: To Hell With Redemptive Suffering! (Because Jesus Paid It All)
- How to Plead the Stripes of Jesus for Healing
- How to Plead the Crown of Thorns Over Your Mind
- How To Plead The Suffering Of Jesus Over Your Sorrow
- How To Plead The Suffering Of Jesus Over Broken Relationships
- Delving Deeper Into the Crucifixion
- How to Get Rid Of Your Desire to Sin
- Prayer for Judgment from the Courts of Heaven
- How to Avoid Witchcraft Prayer
- How to Get Your Prayers Answered 100% of the Time
- Appendix: How to Begin Walking In the Manifest Presence of God
This book will wreck you more for Jesus than ever. It will help you magnify Him and receive everything Jesus paid the price for you to receive. Don't miss these vital teachings on the blood of Jesus! Don't wait; order your copy of Crimson Flood today!
This product is a paperback book that will be printed when you order, and we will drop-ship it to you.
This paperback book is 102 pages long, 6" x 9" trade size. We can drop-ship these to you in most countries in the world through our international printer.